As the market leading and award-winning safeguarding and pastoral recording solution, CPOMS currently supports just under 12,000 schools across the UK and in 23 countries worldwide.
We have been inundated this week with requests for support from schools not currently using a digital system who are suddenly having to track vulnerable students in disparate locations without having access to key information.
In these unprecedented times, we would like to play our part however small in helping you to ensure that the most vulnerable students in our society are safeguarded. To that end we would like to offer CPOMS free of charge to all schools who are not currently using a digital safeguarding recording system.
This service will be offered free of charge until September 2020 by which time we all hope that a degree of ‘normal service’ will have resumed for schools. With a large dedicated customer service team who are all able to work remotely, we can build a system for you quickly to allow you to begin recording digitally as soon as possible.
We will also provide online training free of charge to your safeguarding and pastoral team. We would like to be clear that this offer is made with absolutely no commitment for the school to continue CPOMS usage post September – it is to assist you at this difficult time and all information can be returned to you in a usable format at the appropriate juncture.
- All Staff, be they working in school or remotely, are able to record any safeguarding concerns / updates as they check in with vulnerable parents / carers quickly and easily
- Detailed chronologies are automatically built for individual students, removing the need to pull together information from disparate locations
- Specific categories can be configured for your key-worker / vulnerable cohorts and the system will allow you to easily record interactions you have with vulnerable students and their carers over the coming weeks – for example recording details of regular check-up conversations
- Key personnel can be automatically alerted to new information based on the category of that report and/or the student/cohort concerned
- Detailed reports on individual students or key cohorts can be produced and shared with appropriate people at the click of a button
- Different members of staff can be given varying degrees of access to allow you to share information where appropriate but at the same time allowing you to replicate regular pastoral structures
- Interactions with outside agencies are recorded and time stamped giving you a full audit log of the schools’ actions
- Our renowned customer service team are on hand to assist with any queries you may have and are all setup to work ‘as normal’ during these challenging time
BOOK A DEMO
Would you like to see a demo of CPOMS in your School?
We would be happy to come and show you how CPOMS could work for you